Monday, October 25, 2010

Yay I have some more photos, which I finally uploaded :)
BUT I'm a bit lazy, so I'm going to sort through the smallest folder first, which chronicles my last few days in Europe :(

Snapshot 1: Random advertisement I saw on the bus (from Edinburgh) to London Victoria coach station... (and sign-writing too. haha. it says)

Snapshot 2: Tan-tan mee at a small noodle bar in London Chinatown. It tastes horrible. Can't remember why I wanted to try it. But I think the restaurant I wanted to go to was too packed (for good reason) and because we have been eating duck rice in London for the past 2 days.
Snapshot 3: Mommy and I in Europe because it's my graduation! Looking very young :)
Snapshot 4: Mommy and Sis on the Hop-on Bus in London! Yeah, it's not Paris, cos I cleverly took the sign behind that says 'Trocadero London'. HAHA.
Snapshot 5: Mommy and I at 54 Farringdon, apparently relatively famous Malaysian restaurant in London. The food wasn't too bad. The sorbet was quite exciting - Cempedak, Durian and Lychee, but too sweet for my liking. And when I say too sweet, it REALLY is too sweet.
Snapshot 6: JUST so that I have at least 1 photo of an attraction we saw. We were on the Hop-on bus in Paris and we saw the Eiffel Tower. Not that we didn't go to the Eiffel Tower, and not that we didn't take a photo there together, just that, my sis has a more pro camera, so I can't really be bothered to take :)
Snapshot 7: Mommy and I on our umpteenth bus ride to Livingstone designer outlet. When 3 girls get together, all they can think about is shop, shop and shop!
Snapshot 8: This is what happens to white trousers when you go out for a walk on a rainy day.
Snapshot 9: This is the staircase which I lugged up my 25kg luggage and lost a wheel. You can see it (the wheel or what's left of it) on the third bottom-most step. I was feeling brave and strong and decided I could manage wheeling my luggage from my flat to the hotel. But forgot about the glass pieces on the pavement (from the drunken gangs that haunt Edinburgh at night) which took 1 of the wheel on my luggage about halfway there making it almost impossible to wheel it. Wanted to give up and take a cab but realised OMFG I forgot my wallet. Didn't want to leave my luggage in the middle of the street and run back for my wallet so I dragged my handicapped luggage to the hotel, cutting through the shortcut (decided that up the stairs beats walking for an extra 200m or so). Bravely and politely rejected the offers of help that kindly Edinburgh gentlemen offer to me and pretending not to pant too hard.

There you go. My exciting grad trip. (Not really) 
As in not that it's not exciting. But the photos don't show half of it xD

No comments: