An Australian news article about the 'Funniest holiday complaints'
1. Lack of kangaroos hopping in Sydney city
2. Too many tourists in Europe in summer and not enough English-speaking people
3. Too cold to ski in Japan during winter
4. Too hot in Singapore
5. Too many children in Fiji during school holidays (although visitor brought her own kids)
6. $20 Gucci handbag bought in China is not real!!! (duh.)
7. Greece's beaches had stones
8. Emirates' airplane seats too comfortable - put visitor to sleep when he wanted to stay awake
9. There are fish in the sea! (duh.)
10. *drinks from gravy boat* Soup is too thick.
11. Hotel made me pregnant
12. Too many Spanish people in Spain
13. Too much curry served in restaurants in India
1. Chaperone for a group of sex addicts
2. Menu of only blue food
3. Bed for dog
4. Request for hotel staff to put a stop to the rain
5. Request for staff to tape up window to prevent sunlight from shining through
6. Stop aircon from making weird noises *Electric toothbrush in suitcase buzzes and pretends to be the aircon*
6. Borrow hotel staff's shoes
7. Use hotel staff's car
8. Request hotel staff to drive them to a shop
9. Request to marry staff's daughter x.x
At the expense of leaving work late, I have to put this article down before I forget.
Tourists these days...