Friday, October 08, 2010

reading 2006 posts - by myself.
somehow some of the events don't even seem familiar - at all.
i used to write quite interesting posts. maybe my life was more interesting. actually i do write interesting posts (right? xD) but just a lot less frequently. maybe i should make it a habit of writing almost everyday. it's nice to look back. note the change in writing style. so much has happened in these 4 years that not much stays the same anymore. it's not just how i write, how i do work. but my entire attitude towards life, towards people, towards events. it's strange how for the first 18 years of my life, nothing much happened to change my world view. but in these short 4 years, maybe even just the last 2 or 3 years, things after things happened, so much so that i don't know who the xin writing all those past posts is.

No comments: