Wednesday, October 13, 2010


Just found some photos on an old thumbdrive - Manchester photos :) Haha. Year 1. My first trip in the UK. (Not counting touching down in London, going to Cambridge and then to Edinburgh) With Kenny, Hian Liang and Garrick. Being very studious uh students, we went to the library.



 
Then to the Christmas market at the town square :) It was very pretty.

And the Manchester-eye?flyer?wheel?!

And of course to Chinatown, where we FEASTED on Chinese food, dim sum (nom nom) and bought snacks at the Chinese supermarket.


Also saw 3 cute trumpeters in Santa hats playing Christmas carols. In the cold. In the FREEZING cold. Surely their fingers must have been frozen.

Dunno why. But I can't upload any more pics :( So sad. So you can't see the cute newt-salamander-monster thingy. Or the pics at Old Trafford. Or you can.. just wait for the next post haha. Since I'm lazy to transfer new photos.

This was so long ago I can't even remember most of what happened. 2006 Christmas holidays. With 3 guys I barely knew. Just cos all the girls went back for Christmas in their first year. But it went surprisingly well. I can't say I didn't enjoy the trip haha! I'm glad I met up with Nic and Shun in London after that though :) It's always nice to be with your loved ones during the festive season!

No comments: