Saturday, May 09, 2009

whee~ walked out of my house for the first time in uh.. 2 weeks?!
it's cold alright - but i guess warmer than winter - but not exactly summer material, i don't think.

after looking at all the beautiful pics of people on facebook or whatever, i feel quite ugly sitting at home in my pjs, with my hair all messed up, and my eyebags sagging - and all my photos look so drab. and feeling really fat, cos all i do is eat (alot) and sit down and stare at my lappie xD

but going out made me feel so much better - some fresh air in my system, hair neatly done up, (a little make-up :P), my lovely boots, white jeans, without my fat ugly coat, but just a scarf to spice up my sweater - i don't look TOO bad :D maybe it's cos i saw some 'ugly' photos of celebs on The Mirror today xD and it made me feel better - like no one can look good ALL the time, can they?? after all, who (but me) posts ugly photos on their facebook - clearly only their best-looking and sexy and (photo-shoppedddd - bordering on self-delusion now, aren't i)photos go online.

i want a shopping bud. anyone?

No comments: