Saturday, May 09, 2009

my exams start on 12th may - it's going to be realism in IR first - which might well be my weakest subject - ah well get the worst over and done with - speaking of which, i haven't actually gone to collect my RIR essay, like I don't know where to? and now that the collection date is over, I don't know HOW to -.- Don't really care *shrugs*

then it's going to be 13th may - approaches to politics and IR.. the boring one, and the kind i screwed up in year 2 (a bit like a mix of SPE and SPT)about methodology, about ontology, epistemology and so on - basically, you don't study anything in particular, just a really broad perspective though i do think the way the lectures were conducted were much better - just cos it connects, and the essay went alright - i mean i would totally love a 1st class, but i'm happy with the 2.1 *shrugs*

and then my last is on 20th may - so 1 week after the rest and i TOTALLY haven't touched it, i'm leaving it for that week -.- might be a bad idea especially since kenny will be done by then, and i'll feel like slacking :( (haven't gone shopping for agess - wanna buy pretty pretty clothes - have a burning desire to doll myself up) but it's Political Economy of East Asia which is like my best subject -.- cos it deals with reality (i mean, you would think realism in IR deals with reality but FAR from it) and i see things happening and i understand them. all that fluffy talk gets me - i am clearly not a political theorist xD

i would - if possible - try to do a dissertation on tourism but i think it's kinda difficult - international relations plus tourism = ?! needs some imagination, plus i haven't particularly read ANYTHING remotely about tourism in my 3 years doing IR. makes u think, doesn't it? not like my dissertation is gonna help in my future career or anything...

in fact, i think watching 'the apprentice' helps more~
so watch out for this column.. cos i think i'll do a 'Apprentice's guide to doing Business' lol.

i'm really jealous of kate.
i wish i were blonde and pretty :(

No comments: