Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bikini-Ready Body

Somehow blogging stopped becoming a habit once I lost my own place.
I need a room of my own.

Well.. and obviously I'm thinking of Virginia Woolf. 

"Women, then, have not had a dog's chance of writing poetry. That is why I have laid so much stress on money and a room of one's own."
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own

Anyway, this is about my resolution (kind of like a this-month's resolution) - and a very prosaic and non-intellectual, possibly even anti-intellectual, type of resolution - and yes you are right, it is:-

TO have a bikini-ready body.

Inspired, well, not quite inspired, but just perhaps reminded of it by the SHAPE September Issue - how I received that magazine is yet another story. [Stop rambling!] It has a lovely 2-page sprawl of exercises I could do twice a week for two weeks and I'll have that amazing Bikini-Ready Body it flaunts on its cover page. 

I am going to start this coming week. 
And hopefully two weeks later, I'll remember to blog.
And hopefully, I would have good news. 

Cheers to my bikini-ready body - well, future bikini-ready body at any rate... 

No comments: