Tuesday, March 24, 2009

you know, someday, i should sit down and write about what i miss about singapore xD

right now, i miss the feeling of the sun on my shoulders and in my hair. i miss the smell of fresh grass and rain during thunderstorms. i miss taking cold showers and not shivering when i step out. i miss the warmth and i miss summer clothes. i can wear shorts or skirts or three-quarters or jeans - and not have to worry about the weather or if i can stand wearing this little when i go shopping. i don't have to stroll along the streets, seeing grey coats, olive-green coats, black coats - and staring at my own dull coat - every single day - the same look. i don't have to battle with blustery winds trying to obscure my view with my very messy hair.

and i don't have to think about how i'll soon leave all this behind - for good.

No comments: