Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Friday the 13th.

May not mean much to most but it brings back memories :)
I miss you, nic and rui :(
But now, we've all grown up.

Well, anyway, I just want to say I felt really unlucky today. Beginning from 12am last night, when I felt miserable about my essay and realised that I needed to get this core text which is £30 (second hand with scribblings on the margin and the edges cut off or something) JUST for the essay. So, despite the readings that i've done already, and the 4 heavy books i checked out, i decided to change topic. Slept at 3am.

Woke up at 8, then 8.30, then 8.40am and forced myself out of bed to do readings for tutorials today. hastily read and then left for class. in class, we're supposed to analyse this speech, and i got it all wrong (i bet the guy i analysed the text with HATES me) and then in my next class, while we were having discussions, the window smashed down and broke. it was like really dramatic -.- windows here, by the way, open upwards. So it came crashing down and the impact shattered the glass. No one was near, but hey, these things don't happen everyday.

So i went shopping for a present for Bridie cos it's her birthday tomorrow. and after dumping all the things on the counter and watching her scan them, i realised i have NO wallet -.- ok so while preoccupied with all these things on my mind, i walked out onto the road and nearly got hit by a truck -.- embarrasssing. so i came home, and napped until now. i will start on my essay. i will.

No comments: