Monday, July 16, 2007

whee i revived my chatterbox. in case anyone wants to tag me =) hehe. make me feel popular. whee.
mann. i feel a little retarded. i tink my vocabulary has shrunk to a point after spending a sunday with the boys. it was a byebyeduyang sesssion =( aww. can't believe ppl i noe are scattered over the world. all too soon, yy n paul will be gone in US for a longlong time. forever? feels strange. even now as we study in japan, in us, in uk, in australia. scattered all over the world. am i repeating myself? i feel kinda sad. we shared a life together.. and now our paths diverge. seems weird that i can't just call iris out for lunch when i feel like it. not when she's in australia.. seems strange i can't see ppl whenever i feel like it. seems odd to be estranged in faraway scotland.

even as i embrace my bright new future, a path more or less fixed... past memories doggedly trail me... forgetful as i may be, these memories hold such a tight grasp on me i could never let them fade... haha.. i miss everyone.. anyone who left an imprint on my life.. people who walk across, passer-bys, people who step in and stay...residents.. i'm glad for it all.. duno what i'm saying.. haha but just glad about the way my life seemed to haf turned out alright after all.. and for all the people who made it soo...

No comments: