Friday, February 23, 2007

happy chi new yr~ happy valentines'! did i miss anything else? i miss everybody
haha really really miss the whole festive chinese new yr.. seems weird to go to school on chi new yr.. i still went thoughh.. i'm so hardworking.. yay. i'm done with essays for now.. haf another in about a mth's time and a silly portfolio due around tt time too =(

went to portobello the other day~ the beach is pretty! but cold.. like COLDDD! why are there cold beaches? all beaches shld be like for suntanning and stuff.. erghzz. there were many little doggiess.. ohh the other day there was a cat outside my door after all!! it cuddled up to me.. and rubbed its face on my shoe.. it was so affectionate.. haha! i would haf really liked the cat if it didn't extend its claws and tried to climb up my jeanss, scratching me while she was at it o_O but she was cute la.. lala..

No comments: