Monday, October 30, 2006

helloss. if it's 5pm in singapore now, it's 9am here =) due to the daylight savings thingy, now when i wake up, the sky is actually pretty bright, but the sun goes down at 5pm o_O which is rather alarming. as in by 5pm, it's pitch black!

kyoo wa getsu yoo bi. san-jyuu nichi desu.
today is japanese shopping class. we're not having lessons today! the snrs have made and brought some japanese goods, like food!!! and i don't know. haha. then we'll be buying stuff (if we want) and we'll all converse in japanese. how cool! haha.. boy do i love japanese classes =)

kinoo wa nichi yoo bi deshita. ni-jyuu-kyuu deshita.
yesterday was a horrible day. i woke up, full of the resolution to make this a productive day, go gym, touch up my essay, blahblahblah. but i couldn't find the pg references for my essay, so i had to fake it (shh dun tell my teachers). i was about to leave for the gym when my fren called me to read her essay. that was okay actually cos i gave myself extra time at the gym. ok so i read the essay and i was about to leave with my fren (who was going to buy her lunch) when i realised i couldn't find my keys. both of us searched the whole place, rummaged through all the junk that accumulated in my room since last night, and nurul finally found it! so we hastily walked out, whne i felt my clothes getting wet, checked my bag, and my water bottle had emptied itself all over my clothes, and my towel o_O so i couldn't go to the gym after all, and i was like outside already. i felt pissed. so i walked wif nurul to get her lunch, and walked back o_O after brunch, i decided to try to go to the gym again. this time i got there safely. haha! but i was equally depressed cos i think i look very fat and true enough, i gained 1.5kg!! how is that possible within a week? o_O depressing day. i resolve to eat less potatoes.

otooi wa doyoobi deshita.
we had a halloween party that night. i decided i would go like that evening so i din haf anything to wear. so i just wore all black and wore black eye makeup to look gothic-ish. haha. not very successful i must say. haha! oh well but it was quite fun dressing up. and ppl came to my room to use my make up.. and we were taking lots of photoss. haha of cos my camera ran out of battery the moment i reached the party o_O (As usual) and i borrowed kenny's camera. but of cos he hasn't sent me the photoss. but i'll upload it as soon as i get them. promise! hehe.

lalalala. have a happy day today.

No comments: