Monday, February 04, 2013

Comments

I must say I've left the Social Media field for a while now.
But I do remember little bits about how people can try to improve their blog ratings or things like that..

Well.. I just found it rather unusual when there were like 9 comments on this practically defunct blog. I mean.. I post like on an average of once a month with long periods of inactivity. I don't proclaim to be an interesting writer so it is kind of odd. Not to mention, some of the comments on how it's insightful, or it's a great tip or blah.. when all I did was to post someone else's song. Lovely song no doubt. Not particularly insightful on my part I must say though.

Thanks for visiting the blog.
Hey.. maybe when  I'm bored, I'll check yours out. Till then.. tata.

PS I do appreciate the ONE person who left a comment on the 'braindead' people comments. Totally agree with you. Maybe you have the same objective as them but I appreciate you actually noticing the irrelevance of it all... Cheers.

No comments: