Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tada - as usual I'm back only when I'm busy
So I have 2 essays due in less than 2.5 weeks o_O and another 2 weeks later xD
But I just spent the whole day, making chocolate truffles - which taste kinda decent :D

So I was sorting out some photos.. and I was thinking, I SHOULD so start a culinary blog xD cos I like to try new recipes - even if they sometimes fail ugh. Mainly cos I can't really be bothered to follow recipes closely or convert properly when they use things like oz or lb or 1 cup - i mean how big a cup am I supposed to use o_O (pretending I'm not aware of measuring cupss...) Well, anyway, here are some things I cooked (judging from the dates on the photo, sometime between the Dundee trip and like err Christmas xD)

This is Sambal Fried Rice with a Sunny Side Up :P i.e. Nasi Goreng


This is a healthy Pan-grilled Salmon with Brocolli and Potatos on the Side


This is Sambal Noodles with Spicy Homemade Meatballs xD


This is Penne in a Spicy TOmato Sauce (which has Mayo, Tabasco, Paprika...)


THis is ummm Chinese Noodles with Chicken in Black Sauce - man I suck at naming things


ROast Chicken-Pretending-TO-Be-TUrkey with Sage and Onion Stuffing xD Okay, I cheat cos this is the Christmas dinner Rui, Nic and I prepared
together


THis is Steamed Fish with TOmato and Mushroom and Ginger - which my Mom always makes and which I love to eat xD


This is Yummy Yummy Laksa - which um is actually cheating, cos it's Prima Paste o_O and this is like the only thing I didn't cook from scratch. Erps.


I have been cooking recently - but mostly now quite as exciting... Just pasta, or Papa John's pizza (they're having some promotion right now) I cook very delicious pork with apple sauce too!

Sometimes I watch food-shows. Like MasterChef.. and I wish... I wish I could cook like them :D

No comments: